From three nights - Green fee included - at Golfclub Brigels’ course!
You go to Scotland to play golf? Way off the mark! Graubünden has made a name for itself in the international golfing scene. The people in the know have not been alone in coming here to play golf for a long time now. The rich variety of courses and keen green fees in Graubünden can compete with other golfing hotspots anywhere in the world.
As one of the original hotels of the new golfing paradise in Brigels, www.golfidylle.ch we are proud to be able to offer the golfers among our guests a very special offer:
From three nights - Green fee included - at Golfclub Brigels’ course!*
This brand new golf course was designed by golf architect Mario Verdieri and is located on the panoramic"Tschuppina". plateau. Thanks to its sunny position, match times can be guaranteed from April to November.
*(Non-cumulative with lump sum)
- Brigels: 30.3 km / 35 min / 9 holes / www.golfidylle.ch
- Sagogn: 14.9 km / 23 min / 18 holes / www.bunavistagolf.ch
- Sedrun: 52.2 km / 53 min / 9 holes / www.golfclub-sedrun.ch
- Domat Ems: 16.9 km / 22 min / 27 holes / www.golfclub-domatems.ch
- Heidiland: 43.4 km / 33 min / 9 holes / www.gcheidiland.ch
- Lenzerheide: 38.9 km / 39 min / 18 holes / www.golf-lenzerheide.ch
- Alvaneu Bad: 46.5 km / 43 min / 18 holes / www.golf-alvaneu.ch
- Arosa: 50.6 km / 56 min / 18 holes / www.golfarosa.ch
- Klosters: 71.0 km / 60 min / 9 holes / www.golfklosters.ch
- Bad Ragaz: 40.6 km / 30 min / 18 holes / www.golfclubragaz.ch